Electric Strike, Aluminum Jambs, Flat Face, 12VDC, 12VAC, 16VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Fail Safe
- Dark Bronze Anodized
- Black Anodized
Designed for use with Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2″ [12.7 mm] to 5/8″ [15.9 mm] latchbolt projection. For use in aluminum, hollow metal, or wood applications.
Remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical lockset with 1/2″ [12.7 mm] to 5/8″[15.9 mm] latchbolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed
UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
Case: 1″ x 3-3/8″ x 1-5/8″ deep [25.4 mm x 85.7 mm x 41.3 mm deep].
Strike Opening: 5/8″ x 1-7/16″ x 1/2″ deep [15.9 mm x 36.5 mm x 12.7 mm deep]. Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
Strike Lip: Basic strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4″ [44.5 mm] thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number.
• Lip extension kits not available on 7101 or 7131.
Latchbolt Projection: 1/2″ to 5/8″ [12.7 mm to 15.9 mm]
Faceplate: Available in a variety of architectural finishes.
|7100||1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″[31.8 mm x123.8 mm]||Flat with radius corners|
|7101||1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″[31.8 mm x123.8 mm]||Radiused to match noseon inactive leaf in a pairof narrow stile doors.|
|7110||1-7/16″ x 7-15/16″[36.5 mm x201.6 mm]||Flat with radius corners|
|7111||1-7/16″ x 10-1/4″[36.5 mm x260.4 mm]||Flat with radius corners|
|7130||1-1/4″ x 6-7/8″[31.8 mm x174.6 mm]||Flat with radius corners|
|7131||1-1/4″ x 6-7/8″[31.8 mm x174.6 mm]||Radiused to match noseon inactive leaf in a pairof narrow stile doors.|
|7140||1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″[31.8 mm x123.8 mm]||Flat with square corners|
7130/7131: Large 6-7/8″ faceplate is designed to cover strike opening when converting from an MS® pivoted-bolt deadlock to deadlatch.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting screws, mounting clips, adhesive shims toaccommodate jamb or stile extrusion thickness greater or less than nominal 1/8″ [3.2 mm].
7140 Includes mounting clips and adhesive shims for use where welded tabs are omitted.
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs [0.91 kg].
0.33A at 12 VDC, 1.42A at 12 VAC
0.22A at 16 VDC, 0.63A at 16 VAC
0.17A at 24 VDC, 0.74A at 24 VAC
Voltage: Available in 12, 16, or 24 Volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
Fail Safe | Fail Secure: Field selectable at time of installation. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
• Available with two Form ‘C’ monitoring switches to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike and whether the strike jaw is blocked. Not available on 7130/7131, 7140.
• Lip extension kits for various dimensions of door centerline to jamb edge; for flat faceplates only. Not available on 7101 or 7131.
• Modular Packaging: Match one strike body kit with one faceplate kit to make a complete electric strike. Faceplate kits contain all hardware to mount electric strike. Please contact factory or sales representative for details.
Documents to help you with more information on the Adams Rite 7100 Electric Strike
- Adams Rite 7100 Catalog
- Electric Strike Overview Brochure
- Installation Instructions & Templates
- Electric Strike Selector Guide
- Certificate of Compliance (CoC)