Corbin Russwin DC6210 Door Closer is the perfect closer for high-use openings or openings that must meet ADA requirements, such as schools, office buildings, health care facilities, and retail complexes. The series also meets UL and UL10C positive pressure requirements for fire door openings.
More than meets the eye…The design of the Corbin Russwin DC6210 Door Closer incorporates internal advantages engineered to provide consistent quality operation. Double O-rings, a robust spring tube design and captured valves ensure longevity.
Engineered to meet high security standards, the DC6000 series offers a full array of security features. Heavy-duty arms offer increased strength for high-use, high-abuse situations. Captured valves and optional Torx® security screws also assist in security situations by making the closer tamper resistant.
- Spring Power DC6200 closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6. DC6400 closers: sizes 1 through 6; half-size adjustability. For recommended sizes, see page 14.
- Handing Non-handed (with the exception of some arms and accessories).
- Body Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
- Arm Standard: forged steel. Arm options pages 8-10.
- Spindle Heat-treated steel with a crowned gear set for increased efficiency.
- Piston 1-3/8" diameter; precision machined, heat-treated steel.
- Springs Chrome silicon wire.
- UL / ULC / UL10c Listed for fire and cycle requirements.
- 15 Million Cycles Witnessed and verified by UL.