Traka 21 Key Management System | Free Backup Battery Included
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping!
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist
At the crossroad of technology and efficiency Traka is the brand name for key cabinet management and storage system. Traka 21 is the modern, up to date system for your key organisation. With 21 iFob’s and locking receptors with LEDs, this product is perfect for airports, municipalities, property management, government and military etc.
MARRIOT APPROVED VENDOR.
Barzel Lock has the Traka 21 (assa abloy) in stock Ready to ship today for free. Call 212-677-7530 with any questions.
- Reviews (0)
Here is a 3 step tutorial on the Traka 21,
|User is required to enter his/her unique PIN code to gain access to the cabinet.||All keys and keysets are individually locked by the Traka21 unit. Green LEDs indicate those keys to which this user has access. The user cannot remove keys highlighted by the Red LEDs which continue to remain locked in place.||Amber light indicates return position.|
Traka21’s innovative plug and play system provides small to medium size businesses with the very latest in intelligent key management products. Simple, efficient and cost-effective, Traka21 helps trace and account for every key or keyset, which are individually locked in place, ensuring that critical business operations are never jeopardised.
No ordinary key management system
Ensuring that the right keys are available to the right people at the right times is a concern for every organisation. Traka21 is a sophisticated stand-alone key management system which combines innovative RFID technology and robust design to provide small and medium sized businesses with our advanced key management products of 21 keys or keysets in an affordable plug and play unit.
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
Features of our key management products
- User, key and access rights administration
- Multilingual functionality *
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact aluminium & ABS housing with no exposed hinges or obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Our key tracking products have audible alarms
Standard, Backup Battery ($80)
Standard, Security Seal ($7), 5 Security Seals ($25), 10 Security Seals ($45), 25 Security Seals ($115)