Trine 4850 32D Electric Strike is a surface mounted strike used for rim panic devices in new and replacement applications. The 4200 strike is a Grade 1 stike with 3,000 lbs of holding force with 1,500,000 of life cycles
Trine 4850 Features:
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount that comes with a 1/4” and now with two (2) 1/16” Spacers (replaces the 1/8″ spacer) — the most versatile rim panic strike NOW provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- Cavity is completely open — which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1″ throw — competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 DC Voltage input — with surge and kickback protection
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid — less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike — 1,000,000+ Life cycles — 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
- Low Current Draw Available 4850PoE for 12DC and 4850LCD for 24DC
- For a fire rated rim panic strike use the 4800F
Trines Patented Anchoring System for High Traffic Doors and installations
Trine 4850 Strength and Stability
Included in every Trine 4850 32D Electric Strike, this system provides additional safety and security to your installation and while extending the life of your strike. The Universal 4850, 4850PoE, 4850LCD, and the 4801 make use of a 6-pin anchoring system, with the 2 center pins giving additional rigidity to the latch cavity.
The anchoring system works with both the 1/4″ and 1/8″ spacer plates in the 4850, 4850LCD, 4850PoE models — allowing maximum strength and maximum flexibility.
Trine 4850 Patented Anchoring System Features:
- Prevents strike from shifting on the frame for the most secure installations.
- Use the included spacer plate as a guide when mounting the Patented Anchoring System.
- Center pins on the 4850 are recommended for high traffic areas..
- Trines Patented Anchoring System is not required for installation but is recommended.
(Note: The two ‘center’ pins in the 4801 6 pin anchoring system are required).