Von Duprin EPT10 SP28 Electric Power Transfer provides a means of transferring electrical power from a door frame to the edge of a swinging door. The Von Duprin EPT10 SP28 units are completely concealed when the door is in the closed position, and are ideally suited for installations involving abuse or heavy traffic including but not limited to:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Colleges & Universities
Features and benefits:
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- UL listed as Miscellaneous Door Accessory
- Ball-and-socket joint construction provides cut and pinch protection for wiring
- Built for heavy traffic and high abuse openings
- EPT-2 and EPT-10 are UL634, ULC/ORD C634 and UL10C/CAN-ULC-S104 certified
- PNT-1 is UL10C/CAN-ULC-S104 certified
- Up to 5″ butt hinges – 180 swing.
- 5 1⁄2″ butt hinges – 130o swing.
- 6” butt hinges – 110 swing.
- 3⁄4″ offset pivots – 180 swing.
“Not for use with swing clear hinges, center-hung pivots, pocket pivots or balanced doors”
- Housing: 9″ X 1 1⁄4 X 1 5⁄8 (229mm X 32mm X 38mm)
- Ten 24 gauge wires, up to 1 AMPS @ 24VDC, with a 16 AMPS maximum surge
Electric Power Transfer, Ten 24 Guage Wires, Aluminum Painted
To view or download the EPT-10 template, see ‘Installation Instructions’ tab