Von Duprin EPT10 SP28 Electric Power Transfer
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping!
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist
Electric Power Transfer, Ten 24 Guage Wires, SP28-Aluminum Painted
- Installation Instructions / Template
- Frequently Asked Questions
Von Duprin EPT10 SP28 Electric Power Transfer provides a means of transferring electrical power from a door frame to the edge of a swinging door. The Von Duprin EPT10 SP28 units are completely concealed when the
door is in the closed position, and are ideally suited for installations involving abuse or
heavy traffic including but not limited to:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Colleges & University’s
Features and benefits:
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- UL listed as Miscellaneous Door Accessory
- Ball-and-socket joint construction provides
cut and pinch protection for wiring
- Built for heavy traffic and high abuse
- EPT-2 and EPT-10 are UL634, ULC/ORD
C634 and UL10C/CAN-ULC-S104 certified
- PNT-1 is UL10C/CAN-ULC-S104 certified
- Up to 5″ butt hinges – 180 swing.
- 5 1⁄2″ butt hinges – 130o swing.
- 6” butt hinges – 110 swing.
- 3⁄4″ offset pivots – 180 swing.
“Not for use with swing clear hinges, center-hung pivots, pocket pivots or balanced doors”
- Housing: 9″ X 1 1⁄4 X 1 5⁄8 (229mm X 32mm X 38mm)
- Ten 24 gauge wires, up to 1 AMPS @ 24VDC, with a 16 AMPS maximum surge
Electric Power Transfer, Ten 24 Guage Wires, Aluminum Painted
What is the differance between the EPT2 & Ept10?
The EPT2 has 2- 18AWG wires and a Max. Rating of 24VDC, 5A or 120VAC NEC Class 3 while the EPT10 has 10- 24AWG wires and a Max Rating of 24VDC, 1A
What door thickness can this be used on?
The minimum Door Thickness for the EPT2, EPT10, EPT10 CON is – 1-3/4”
EPT cannot be used for:
• 1-1/2” offset pivots
• larger than 6” butt hinges
• pocket pivots
• swing clear hinges
• center hung door
• balanced door